Jacquelyn, the incomparable Ascender Rises Above presented me with the Arte y Pico award . This award is given to blogs for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
The rules for accepting this award are as follows:
- Pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for creativity, design, interesting material, that also contribute to the blogging community, no matter of language.
- Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
- Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award.
- Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
- To show these rules.
Although it is really difficult to narrow down my choices from all the great blogs I like to visit, I would like to pass this award along to a few blogs that I think deserve a look and a read if you haven’t been there.
- Kateri’s Unweaving the Nest is like visiting an enchanted garden, lush and overgrown with beautiful words and images.
- Susan Tuttle’s Ilka’s Attic is a delightful journey through her life and art in the Maine countryside, combining her art, photography, and elegant writing.
- Katie Kendrick’s art and writing, which she shares at Joyously Becoming, are full of soul and the power of dreams
- Lenna Andrews’ Creative Lenna showcases her unique mixed media work and shares happenings from her life… her blog glows with joy and inspiration.
- Leah Piken Kolidas’ Creative Every Day is just that – a veritable treasure trove of art, musings, information, connections… this girl has abundant good vibage to share!
I also received the Brillante Weblog award from Ginger at Gingerpixels and Radha at Ratlion’ s Den.
It’s no surprise that they received this award; just take a look at their blogs! The rules for this one state that I must…
- Put the logo on my blog.
- Add a link to the person who awarded me.
- Nominate at least 7 other blogs and add links to those blogs on mine.
- Leave a message for my nominees on their blogs.
And… Weekly Wings is back! Please accept my invitation to stop by the Wings 4 You Coaching
blog and participate in my Weekly Wings challenges. There’s a new challenge
posted each Sunday. I’d love to have you along on the journey!
digital manipulation of a painting
Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and follow where they lead. – Louisa May Alcott (1832 – 1888)
This week’s Illustration Friday and Inspire Me Thursday topics are quite appropriate. I’ve not done any new art nor posted anything at all in over a month, and it makes the artist in me feel foggy and distant. That’s when my spirits start to fall a bit, but I lift them with the healing power of my dreams and my goals. It’s all about putting one foot in front of the other and understanding that the priorities of now will make the dreams of tomorrow come true.
So what have I been doing? Well…
- I was away at an intensive life coach training program and am still doing coursework… lots of reading and writing!
- I’m building a new website for Wings 4 You Coaching – my creative life coaching business. I should be going live with it in a few days.
- I’m writing a group coaching tele-workshop that I will be offering in the fall.
- I’m in the process of moving my studio to another building on our property so I will have dedicated space for art and a dedicated office for coaching… and yes, that means more art again, real soon!
- And I am getting ready to go away on vacation (whew) to Northern California. Ahhhh… I can’t wait!
What do you do when things seem a bit overwhelming and future goals look foggy? How do you get your spirits back into positive energy mode?