Jacquelyn, the incomparable Ascender Rises Above presented me with the Arte y Pico award . This award is given to blogs for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
The rules for accepting this award are as follows:
- Pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for creativity, design, interesting material, that also contribute to the blogging community, no matter of language.
- Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
- Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award.
- Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
- To show these rules.
Although it is really difficult to narrow down my choices from all the great blogs I like to visit, I would like to pass this award along to a few blogs that I think deserve a look and a read if you haven’t been there.
- Kateri’s Unweaving the Nest is like visiting an enchanted garden, lush and overgrown with beautiful words and images.
- Susan Tuttle’s Ilka’s Attic is a delightful journey through her life and art in the Maine countryside, combining her art, photography, and elegant writing.
- Katie Kendrick’s art and writing, which she shares at Joyously Becoming, are full of soul and the power of dreams
- Lenna Andrews’ Creative Lenna showcases her unique mixed media work and shares happenings from her life… her blog glows with joy and inspiration.
- Leah Piken Kolidas’ Creative Every Day is just that – a veritable treasure trove of art, musings, information, connections… this girl has abundant good vibage to share!
I also received the Brillante Weblog award from Ginger at Gingerpixels and Radha at Ratlion’ s Den.
It’s no surprise that they received this award; just take a look at their blogs! The rules for this one state that I must…
- Put the logo on my blog.
- Add a link to the person who awarded me.
- Nominate at least 7 other blogs and add links to those blogs on mine.
- Leave a message for my nominees on their blogs.
And… Weekly Wings is back! Please accept my invitation to stop by the Wings 4 You Coaching
blog and participate in my Weekly Wings challenges. There’s a new challenge
posted each Sunday. I’d love to have you along on the journey!